Need an LED replacement for 200 watt PAR46 fixtures? You can replace those existing 200W PAR46 lamps with a high powered dimmable side-prong LED PAR38! No need to make wholesale changes to your existing fixture or socket, as the LED bulb we provide has the same side-prong base. The bulb is a PAR38 so it is a bit smaller than a PAR46 but still works in most applications (there are not any PAR46 LED lamps in the market). Available in 3000K color temp and 15° Spot, 25° Narrow Flood or 40° Flood.
- -17 watt 1250 Lumens 83 CRI
- -3000K color temperature
- -Choose beam angle: 15° (Spot), 25° (Narrow Flood) or 40° (Flood)
- -1-4 week lead time depending on quantity and lamp configuration
- -Works with many dimming systems, but we always advise ordering a sample or two to test
- -50,000 hour lamp with 5 year manufacturer warranty
- -Want a volume pricing quote? Click Add to Quote above!
- -Lamp is NOT Energy Star Rated
- -If unsure which beam angle, 25° Narrow Flood is most popular as that is closest to what you are replacing. Ultimately it depends on the height of your application and if your existing 200 watt PAR46 is used as general lighting or more as a spotlight. If you have any questions feel free to contact us for help.